"Working with Crest's customer service was pleasant and helpful! A breath of fresh air! Thank you for everything!"
"This company has really helped me. I love my new TV. I didn’t think I was going to be able to qualify with my credit, but it was easy. I have been able to enjoy the TV with small payments. I will be using them again!”
"I love the flexibility their program gives me. I have been able to purchase the merchandise even though I didn’t have the cash in hand. I recommend Crest to everyone. They are great.”
"Crest Financial has provided me more confidence in buying the big things I need in life! I just can’t say enough good things about the company. The staff went above and beyond to help me!”
REQUIREMENTS FOR CREST FINANCIAL FINANCING PREAPPROVAL
1) Checking or Savings Account 2) $1000 verifiable income per month 3) SSN or ITIN
Receive instant approval
– If auto-approved, you will be notified
instantly of your approval amount
– If not auto-approved, additional
documents may be required
1) Go to portal.crestfinancial.com and log in using your username and password.
2) Click “Add Applicant”
3) Complete application form and click “Submit”
4) If you do not have online banking, or would prefer not to complete the online bank verification, please submit the following documents:
Need assistance? Click the “Help” tab on the top right corner after logging in, click the online chat support located on the bottom of the page to communicate with a live representative, or call our Underwriting Support at 855-282-7378.
Electronically submitted applications receive instant responses.
Would you like to try our portal for the first time? Click here to get started.
2) Complete the simple application in just minutes and sign the bottom.
3) Submit the written by email to apps@CrestFinancial.com or by fax to (855) 90CREST.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CREST FINANCIAL FINANCING
1) A Traditional Checking or Savings Bank Account
2) Income of at least $1000 per month
Self employed, SSI, retirement, pensions, and Long Term Disability are all accepted!
3) Government ID
Crest will evaluate your application based on average balances, deposits, and other information provided during ourVeriFast Automated Approvals process based on information provided to Crest by our alternative data providers.